Automation Direct's Click PLCThe Click PLC line now includes three analog CPU models featuring two analog inputs and two outputs with ranges of voltage up to 5 VDC or current up to 20 mA. They include two built-in RS-232 and one RS-485 communication ports and a real-time clock and battery. All have four DC inputs and a choice of four DC sinking, DC sourcing or relay outputs.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers