Automation Direct's Photoelectric Sensor BasicsFB series M18 plastic DC high-performance, low-cost, 18mm photoelectric sensors are available in diffuse, polarized reflective and through-beam models with sensing distances ranging from 70 mm to eight meters. All models feature M12 quick-disconnects. The PB series inductive DC proximity sensors come in 12-mm, 18-mm and 30-mm sizes, with shielded and unshielded housings and sensing ranges of 2 mm to 15 mm. They also are IP67-rated.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers