AutomationDirect's Class J High-Speed Drive Fuses
In one small package, the JHL series 600 VAC/450 VDC fuses combine the performance of high-speed semiconductor fuses and the convenience of Class J branch-circuit fuses. These fuses allow maximum protection for AC and DC drives and controllers. The fast-acting fuses are meant to be use with power semiconductor devices that utilize diodes, GTOs, SCRs, or SSRs. They can also be used as electronic motor controllers. The fuses are available in one to 600 Amp sizes, are current limiting and are designed with no intentional time delay to open quickly on overload.
To see the full line of Edison JHL Class J fuses and fuse blocks, visit www.automationdirect.com/drive-fuses.
- Bentek Scadalink PSC-24 Power Converter Rated for -40 C to 70 C Operation
- Larson Electronics' A19 LED Bulbs
- NK Technologies' Analog-to-Digital Signal Converters
- Phoenix Contact's Quint ORing Redundancy Modules
- Larson Electronics' EXP-LED-FX2 Explosion-Proof LED Flashlight
- Larson Electronics' EPL-21-IRLED Portable Infrared LED Light
- NK Technologies's CTC Signal Converters Series
- Ohio Semitronics' Voltage and Current Transducers
- B&B Electronics' Ruggedized USB Isolators
- Amphenol's HelioFuse In-Line Fuse
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers