AutomationDirect Expands Relay Line
AutomationDirect expand their offering of industrial relays to accommodate a wider range of applications. Additions to the electromechanical relays include power relay and hazardous location relay styles.
The APR40 series power relays, available in SPDT, DPST, and DPDT models, feature open-construction design with high-power contacts capable of switching up to 40A with a maximum contact voltage up to 600V.
The H782/H750 series hazardous location electromechanical relays are hermetically sealed plug-in style control relays, featuring high vibration and shock resistance. They are available with relay coil voltages of 110/120 VAC, 220 VAC, 12V AC/DC and 24V AC/DC.
The Solid State Relay (SSR) line now includes the AD-SSR6 series panel mount relays. This series offers Class 6 solid state relays which withstand high load ratings from 10 Amps up to 75 Amps in a finger-safe "hockey puck" type housing.
The AD-SSR8 series features general purpose solid state relays which offer energy efficient current switching in a slim housing
The AD-HSSR8 series HAZLOC solid state relays are Class 8 hazardous location relays approved for Class 1, Div. 2 (Groups A, B, C, D).
For more information on AutomationDirect relay products, visit www.automationdirect.com/relays
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers