AutomationDirect's Heavy-Duty Pneumatic Air Cylinders
NITRA D-series heavy-duty pneumatic air cylinders are interchangeable with other popular brands of NFPA cylinders. The heavy-duty double-acting cylinders are constructed with aluminum components, including a magnetic piston fitted with a PTFE wear band. The magnetic piston can be used along with solid-state or reed switches for rod position sensing. The cylinders are also fitted with a Teflon-impregnated and hardcoat anodized heavy–duty external rod bearing to ensure smooth rod motion while maintaining rod rigidity and stability.
The complete line of NITRA pneumatic NFPA air cylinders can be seen by visiting: www.automationdirect.com/air-cylinders-NFPA
- Tideflex Checkmate Inline Check Valve Eliminates Backflow from Oceans, Rivers, and Interceptors
- Molex Brad mPm DIN Valve Connectors Protect Against Over-Voltage or Peaks
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers