AutomationDirect's Industrial Ethernet Unmanaged Switches
All models feature multiple 10/100BaseT RJ45 Ethernet ports, while several also include an ST type fiber optic connection. There are units with an SC fiber optic connector. Plastic case models are designed for standard temperature range (-10 to +60 °C) while aluminum case models are designed for wider temperature range (-40 to +85 °C). These DIN rail-mountable true plug-and-play devices automatically determine and remember devices connected to each port and only route messages through the appropriate ports, increasing speed and bandwidth.
Learn more at: www.automationdirect.com/ethernet-switches
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers