AutomationDirect's Safety Glasses
AutomationDirect now offers Crossfire safety glasses for use in the industrial workplace. Combining required eye protection and comfortable fit in a lightweight non-industrial look, Crossfire safety eyewear provides excellence in technology and construction; every style meets American National Standards Institute (ANSI) requirements, and is marked with the ANSI Z87 2010 markings to meet the requirements of the industrial workplace. A wide variety of styles is available with frame types including frameless, half-frame, three-quarter frame, and full frame. Available lenses include smoke, clear, anti-fog, mirror, polarized, amber, and foam-lined. Polycarbonate lenses provide superior optical quality and impact protection while blocking 99.9% of harmful UVA and UVB rays.
See the full line of Crossfire safety glasses and accessories at: www.automationdirect.com/safety-glasses
- AutomationDirect's Wera Hand Tools
- Pentair's Indoor McLean SPECTRACOOL Air Conditioner Product Line
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Safety Gloves
- Beckhoff Automation's AM8000 Servomotor Series
- Larson Electronics' LEDPM-5W-30 LED Mining Light
- Larson Electronic's Hazardous-Duty Lighting
- ProComSol Adds HART Registration and CE Certification for HART Modem
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers