AutomationDirect's Compact Limit Switches
AutomationDirect has expanded its limit switch line to include the AEM2G series compact limit switches. The switches feature 35 mm wide die-cast housings and are equipped with one normally-open and one normally-closed contact; all units include a three-meter cable. The IP67-rated series utilizes standard 25 mm hole spacing and a wide variety of head actuators is available. Almost all actuator styles are available in both snap-action and slow-make/slow-break contact versions.
Learn more at www.automationdirect.com/limit-switch.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers