Balluff's BPS Pressure Sensors
BPS pressure sensors with IP 67 protection for use in gaseous and liquid media have a high-quality, long-term stable ceramic load cell; an attractive price/performance ratio; simple installation; high operating comfort and precision. A large, bright and easily visible display ensures immediate status overview, showing the current system pressure in bar, mbar, PSI and MPa. With 11 pressure range, it covers ranges from -1…0 bar up to 0…600 bar.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers