Banner Engineering's Wireless I/O Gateways and NodesSureCross Performance wireless I/O gateways and nodes feature high-power radio frequency (RF) architecture with 1-W transmit power in the 900-MHz ISM band. New models in this family include universal analog inputs, providing users with increased input selection options in a single device. Operators can select either 4-20 mA or 0-10 V inputs in the field. Additional node and gateway models provide up to 12 discrete inputs or outputs.
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- Freewave Technologies' Hybrid Wireless Bridge
- Banner Engineering's SureCross Q45 Wireless Remote Device
- Banner Engineering's SureCross B2Q Gateway Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers