B&R Automation's New CPU BoardA new CPU board with an Intel Core 2 Duo P8400 processor provides a more powerful platform for Automation PC 810 and Panel PC 800 devices. The combination of the 2.26-GHz Core2 Duo processor and the GM45 chipset provides the highest levels of performance at an extremely attractive price, even for the most demanding applications, such as vision systems. Both processor cores share a 3-MB level 2 cache.
- Saelig WP-2L Fanless Touch Panel PCs are Designed for Harsh Environments
- Saelig SP-0L Entry-Level Industrial Touch Panel PCs Offers Optional Waterproof Gasket
- Stealth LPC-480FS Runs Without Noisy Cooling Fans
- Pepperl+Fuchs' Visunet Widescreen Monitors
- Matrox's Supersight Solo Computing Platform
- Mitsubishi Electric's GT16 Series HMI
- Galil Motion Control's RIO-47142 Pocket PLC
- Techbase's NPE-X1000 Industrial Computer
- Phoenix Contact's Valueline Industrial PCs
- Mitsubishi Electric Automation's WinCPU PC/PAC Integration
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers