Brooks Instrument's CMC and XacTorr Series ManometersCMC and XacTorr Series digital capacitance manometers improve measurement reliability, minimize drift, resist diaphragm contamination and minimize thermal effects in vacuum measurement applications. In addition, the CNC’s compact, unheated gauges are available in full-scale ranges from 10 torr to 1000 torr, while XacTorr manometers are premium, heated gauges that use patented dual-zone heating to ensure 0.1 ºC temperature uniformity.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers