Brooks Instrument's Magentic Level GaugeType 810 magnetic level gauges measure liquids, including corrosives or toxics. They feature sealed measurement chambers of stainless steel, PVC, PPH, PVDF or PTFE. They measure liquid level over ranges from 1 ft to 20 ft and longer with multiple sections of instruments if needed. They handle fluid temperatures from -256 ºF to 750 ºF, and pressures as high as 3480 psi.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers