Brooks Instrument's Ultra-High-Purity Pressure TransducersSS2 pressure transducers are designed for stable, accurate and reliable pressure monitoring in ultra-high purity applications. The ultra-stable, micro-machined silicon strain gauges are matched and fused at high temperature to the metal diaphragm to relieve manufacturing-induced stress. The SS2’s mechanical design eliminates torque effects during installation.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers