Chemineer's Seals for Agitator ServiceThe ChemSeal line of mechanical seals is designed specifically for agitator service and features high runout, reverse rotation and reverse pressure capability. It features both single and double cartridge configurations designed for easy installation and maintenance. Available in 2-in, 2.5-in., 3-in. and 3.5-in sizes, temperatures to 356 °F (180 °C) and pressures to 300 psi. Optional throttle bushing or debris well designs are available.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers