CLPA Americas CC-Link IE Field NetworkCC-Link IE Field Network with integrated safety meets international safety standards for SIL-3 compliance of IEC61508:2010 for electrical, electronic and programmable electronic safety-related systems, and follows IEC61784-3:2010 for functional safety fieldbuses. Its one-gigabit-per-second transmission and real-time protocol enables control of remote I/O field devices with essentially no transmission delay.
- NK Technologies' WRT Series Wireless Data Transmitter/Receiver Works With Any RS485 Network Protocol
- Mitsubishi CC-Link IE Field Network has been Upgraded to Include Remote I/O Blocks
- Identifying the Right RFID
- Phoenix Contact's FL WLAN 5101 Wireless Radio
- Belden's GarrettCom Magnum 10RX Router
- Renesas Electronics' R-IN32M3 Series
- Altima's IP Core for CC-Link IE Field
- P-Tech's P-EASY Industrial Data Transmission Radio
- SEL's Wireless Serial Adapters
- Hilscher's NetJack Network Interface Modules
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers