Tiny Size, High Precision With ControlAir's Air Pressure RegulatorThe Type-90 miniature precision air pressure regulator is designed to provide the highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability in a lightweight, compact housing. It is available in 1/8 NPT and BSP porting and manifold mounting, and with pressure ranges to 8 BAR and a temperature range of 0 ºF to 160 ºF (-18 ºC to 71 ºC). It is ideal for applications that need accurately maintained output pressure under variable operating conditions.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers