Tiny Size, High Precision With ControlAir's Air Pressure RegulatorThe Type-90 miniature precision air pressure regulator is designed to provide the highest level of regulation accuracy and repeatability in a lightweight, compact housing. It is available in 1/8 NPT and BSP porting and manifold mounting, and with pressure ranges to 8 BAR and a temperature range of 0 ºF to 160 ºF (-18 ºC to 71 ºC). It is ideal for applications that need accurately maintained output pressure under variable operating conditions.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers