Control Company's Refrigerator Thermometer
Control Company's new Traceable Wide-Range Big-Digit Refrigerator Thermometer has 7/8-inch high display that is easy to view. Switchable range is from –3.8 to 199.9°F and –19.9 to 110.0°C with a resolution of 0.1°. Accuracy is ±1ºC in the range 0 to 25°C and ±1.5°C outside range. Ultra model accuracy is ±0.5°C at tested points. May be placed anywhere using four methods: Always-hold secure suction cup, place-anywhere Velcro, stand, and hanger. Display updates every 30 seconds (this allows capturing a reading while allowing a momentary open refrigerator door). Wide range of the thermometer also makes it an ideal unit to monitor temperatures in storerooms, labs, offices, hoods, and outdoors.
To assure accuracy an individually serial-numbered Traceable® Certificate is provided from our ISO 17025 calibration laboratory accredited by A2LA. It indicates traceability to standards provided by NIST (National Institute of Standards and Technology).
Supplied with long-life battery. Size is 3½ x 2 x ¾ inches. Weight is 1-1/8 ounces.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers