Data Translation's DAQ ModulesDT9812A, DT9813A and DT9814A DAQ modules offer affordable multifunction capability with the added benefit of USB 2.0 compliance and sampling rates up to 100 kSamples per second. They feature USB power for portable measurements, 12-bit resolution for analog I/O subsystems, 18, 16 or 24SE analog input channels, two analog output channels, event counting, and digital I/O lines.
- Invensys' Foxboro PAC System
- Measurement Computing's USB-1608FS-Plus USB DAQ Device
- Exair's USB Data Logger for Flowmeters
- National Instruments' CompactDAQ Platform
- Omega's OM-CP-State101A Data Logger
- Omega's Precision RTD Temperature Data Logger
- Pepperl+Fuchs' CVM42H CANopen Absolute Encoders
- CAS Dataloggers' Series 3 DataTaker Data-Logging Systems
- DataForth's MAQ20 Industrial Data Acquisition and Control System
- Honeywell's X-series Paperless Recorders
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers