Digital Pressure Switch/Transmitters from AutomationDirect
ProSense digital pressure switch/transmitters are designed for air, no-corrosive gas and non-flammable gas applications. Fitted with a two-meter cable, the precision digital devices feature a three-color LCD display and provide two digital outputs and one analog output. Equipped with a lockable keypad, three operation modes and six pressure unit conversions, these switch/transmitters have two vacuum to pressure ranges (-14.5 to 14.5 and -14.5 psi to 14.5 psi), selectable response times to eliminate chattering, and a fast zero reset.
For more information, visit www.automationdirect.com/digital-pressure-switches.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers