Dwyer Instruments' CS/RDCS Springless ValvesSPRINGLESS DIAPHRAGM VALVES
The Series DCS/RDCS springless dust collection valves are ideal for use with the Series DCT1000 and Series DCT500 duct collection timer boards. Both have the option for either coupling or NPT connections. The "T" Series has female threaded connections, and the "C" Series has a coupling connection. Both the "T" and "C" versions have a 90° angle between the inlet and outlet.
Phone: 800/ 872-9141
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers