Dwyer Instruments Series FSW2 Free Floating Level Switch
The Series FSW2 free-floating level switch is mercury-free, self-counter-weighted, and designed for automation of pumps, specifically filling and draining of tanks, wells and reservoirs. The polypropylene double airtight chamber has high-pressure, melted-polypropylene, re-injection sealing to ensure a perfect seal against infiltration. It is CE-approved. Contact factory for piggyback plug option and cable length options ranging from 10 ft to 70 ft (3.04 m to 21.34 m).
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers