Dwyer Instruments Series FSW2 Free Floating Level Switch
The Series FSW2 free-floating level switch is mercury-free, self-counter-weighted, and designed for automation of pumps, specifically filling and draining of tanks, wells and reservoirs. The polypropylene double airtight chamber has high-pressure, melted-polypropylene, re-injection sealing to ensure a perfect seal against infiltration. It is CE-approved. Contact factory for piggyback plug option and cable length options ranging from 10 ft to 70 ft (3.04 m to 21.34 m).
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers