Dwyer Instruments' Series AT1ADPS Pressume SwitchesThe Series AT1ADPS Atex-approved adjustable differential pressure switch is designed for pressure, vacuum and differential pressures. The dual-scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and Pascal allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. It is available with settings from 0.08" w.c. (20 Pa) to 16" w.c. (4000 Pa). It has a silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6. Flame-proof ATEX enclosures are available.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers