Dwyer Instruments' Series AT1ADPS Pressume SwitchesThe Series AT1ADPS Atex-approved adjustable differential pressure switch is designed for pressure, vacuum and differential pressures. The dual-scaled adjustment knob in inches water column and Pascal allows changes to the switching pressure to be made without a pressure gage. It is available with settings from 0.08" w.c. (20 Pa) to 16" w.c. (4000 Pa). It has a silicone diaphragm and PA 6.6. Flame-proof ATEX enclosures are available.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers