E Instrument's Process Pressure CalibratorsP100 gauge and handheld pumps offer pressure calibration in an easy-to-use design with ranges up to 600 PSI (40 Bar). They combine pressure generation into one unit that is able to display engineering units in bar, mpa, kpa, psi and mbar. The P100 offers accuracy to ±0.20% of full scale or ±0.05% of full scale and pneumatic ranges from vacuum up to 40 bar.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers