Emerson Micro Motion Elite Coriolis Meter
The Micro Motion Elite high-capacity Coriolis meter in Super Duplex material handles corrosive applications and harsh environments. It is available for line sizes from 8 in. to 10 in. (DN 200 mm to 250 mm), and improved pressure rating to 2320 psi (160 bar). This meter offers ±0.10% mass and volume flow accuracy for liquids and mass accuracy of ±0.35% for gas. It can handle a maximum liquid flow capacity of 94,000 lb/min (2550 tons/hr).
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers