Emerson's Electronic Remote Pressure Sensor SystemThe Rosemount 3051S electronic remote sensor system is a two-wire, 4-20 mA HART technology that calculates differential pressure (DP) electronically using two pressure sensors that are linked together electronically with a non-proprietary electrical wire. Ideal applications include tall vessels, distillation towers and other installations that require excessive lengths of impulse piping or capillary.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers