Endress + Hauser's Precise Dispensing Batch ControllerThe RA33 batch controller provides precise sensing and dispensing of liquids in food, chemical, pharmaceutical, oil and gas, and other process industry applications. It monitors flow, temperature and density; controls valves and pumps; and dispenses the exact amount requested by the programmed recipe. The controller can work with a single valve and pump in automatic or manual mode, or with two valves for two-stage batching. Two can work together for batch mixing of two ingredients.
- Applied Analytics' ePurge X Controller
- Acromag's Optocoupler and Interposing Relay Interface Modules
- AutomationDirect's Tongue Interlock and Cable-Pull Safety Switches
- Endress+Hauser's RA33 Batch Controller
- AutomationDirect's Solo 24-VDC-Powered Controllers
- RC Systems' ST-72 Controller
- Russelectric's On-Site, Power Control Systems
- Honeywell's UDC3200 Universal Controller
- Advantech's Adam-4022T Dual-Loop PID Controller
- Advantech's Direct Digital Controller - BAS-3500BC
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers