Promass E 200 Coriolis FlowmeterThe Promass E 200 Coriolis flowmeter is the world’s first Coriolis flowmeter with true two-wire 4-20mA HART technology. It is the only two-wire Coriolis meter with a full 16mA of measurement span without the need for excess adapters, power supplies or barriers. Its two-wire technology enables it to be used in intrinsically safe applications for Class 1 Division 1 locations It has been submitted for a SIL-2 rating for critical applications, and it complies with NE43 (NAMUR) safety standards.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers