Promass E 200 Coriolis FlowmeterThe Promass E 200 Coriolis flowmeter is the world’s first Coriolis flowmeter with true two-wire 4-20mA HART technology. It is the only two-wire Coriolis meter with a full 16mA of measurement span without the need for excess adapters, power supplies or barriers. Its two-wire technology enables it to be used in intrinsically safe applications for Class 1 Division 1 locations It has been submitted for a SIL-2 rating for critical applications, and it complies with NE43 (NAMUR) safety standards.
- AutomationDirect's ProSense FSD Series Flow Switches
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers