Endress+Hauser's Hazardous-Area Pressure TransmittersThe M Class Deltabar M PMD55 transmitter and its Cerabar line of pressure transmitters have ATEX, FM, CSA, NEPSI and IEC Ex certifications. The Deltabar M PMD55 differential pressure transmitter can be used for flow measurement of gases, vapors and liquids. It works over measuring ranges of 0.15 to 600 psi with a maximum recommended turndown of 100:1.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers