Fluid Components' ST100 Flowmeter
The ST100 flowmeter combines superior flow sensing performance with the most feature- and function-rich electronics available. It features a plug-in card replacement that can be changed out by technicians in the field. It measures gas mass flow rate, total flow, temperature and pressure depending on model family. It can store up to five unique calibration groups. An optional, patent-pending SpectraCal gas-equivalency calibration method lets users select and switch between 10 common gases.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers