Hach Company's Pocket pH Meter
A new design makes Hach Co.’s miniLab pocket pH meter virtually unbreakable. The water-resistant operation is perfect for applications such as food and beverage, academic teaching labs, environmental studies, medical, agricultural and more. The miniLab meter uses ion-sensitive field-effect transistor (ISFET) technology to detect pH quickly, and the sensor stores dry, so it requires no filling solution.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers