iKey's Mobile Flat-panel Mobile Display
iKey's flat panel display is designed to perform in many applications, including mobile, industrial and point-of-sale. The FP10-USB is a 10.4 in. flat panel display built into a slim polycarbonate case. With an operating temperature of 0°C to +40°C, the FP10-USB is ideal for mobile applications, including forklift and in-vehicle use. The FP10-USB compact size and portability, allows it to be used as secondary or duplicate-display option with the USB driver provided. This 2-pound display has a small footprint of 9.43 in. x 7.54 in. x 1.42 in. (w-h-d), and has a VESA mounting pattern for easy integration into most solutions. In addition, the 230-nit LED backlighting has a life of 70,000 hours.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers