Invensys' Foxboro PH12 Series SensorsFoxboro PH12 Series precision electrochemical sensors provide unique electrode technology in the 12-mm form factor. They have a durable PEEK body for strength and chemical resistance; high-temperature capability to 125 °C; greatly expanded range of applications for flat glass; non-metallic wetted parts for immunity from most process fluids; domed glass electrodes for very wide range (-25 °C to +125 °C) and very high temperature (140 °C). They are biocompatible and 3-A sanitary-compliant.
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers