Invensys' Foxboro PH12 Series SensorsFoxboro PH12 Series precision electrochemical sensors provide unique electrode technology in the 12-mm form factor. They have a durable PEEK body for strength and chemical resistance; high-temperature capability to 125 °C; greatly expanded range of applications for flat glass; non-metallic wetted parts for immunity from most process fluids; domed glass electrodes for very wide range (-25 °C to +125 °C) and very high temperature (140 °C). They are biocompatible and 3-A sanitary-compliant.
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers