Low-Cost Reliable Ultrasonic Level TransmitterThe Optisound VU30 ultrasonic transmitter provides a reliable and accurate (0.15%) continuous liquid level measurement to ranges up to 30 ft. (9.1 m), with a two-wire, 4-20mA, HART output signal. It is made of CPVC for use in Class I, Div. 1 environments with intrinsically safe or explosion-proof installation requirements. Its temperature range is -40 °F to 158 °F (-40 °C to 70 °C).
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers