Larson Electronic's Hazardous-Duty LightingDesigned to provide a mobile, secure, convenient method to deploy lighting, this Class 1, Division 2-approved EPL-LM-36-4-MH 4000-Watt, Hazardous Location Light Tower allows operators to illuminate large areas with 440,000 lumens of high-intensity light. Fitted with four 1000-watt metal halide lamps and UL-approved for wet locations and marine-area use, these telescoping light towers are designed to provide powerful hazardous location illumination without compromising safety and effectiveness.
- AutomationDirect's Wera Hand Tools
- Pentair's Indoor McLean SPECTRACOOL Air Conditioner Product Line
- AutomationDirect's Industrial Safety Gloves
- Beckhoff Automation's AM8000 Servomotor Series
- Larson Electronics' LEDPM-5W-30 LED Mining Light
- AutomationDirect's Safety Glasses
- ProComSol Adds HART Registration and CE Certification for HART Modem
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers