Lumenite Control Technology's Din-Mounted Liquid Level ControlThe Model WFLTV-DM-6011 DIN-mountable, liquid-level control replaces three two-level controls in a compact DIN mounting package. Using patented, intrinsically safe sensing circuitry, this product is UL-353-recognized for primary safety device applications. Up to six probe inputs can be connected to the 601 series for reliable, multi-level, multi-tank operation.
- Endress+Hauser's Liquiphant FailSafe FTL8x Point Level Switches
- Turck's Levelprox Non-Invasive Liquid Level Sensor
- Emerson Rosemount's 2130 Series Level Switch
- Ametek Drexelbrook's Universal IVCM Model Water Cut Monitor
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Measurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers