Meggitt Sensing's Piezoelectric Three-Channel Signal ConditionerThe Endevco model 133 three-channel, general purpose piezoelectric signal conditioner has a bandwidth of 100 KHz (-3 dB corner) and is designed to condition accelerometer output signals. It has a RS232 serial interface and supports both Isotron (IEPE) and charge output piezoelectric accelerometers with computer-programmable or manual configurations. It has an LED-illuminated front panel with adjustable gain range of 0 to 1000.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers