Meggitt's Vibro-Meter Velocity Sensor
Meggitt has boosted its Vibro-Meter product line with a velocity sensor that works with all condition and health monitoring systems including Meggitt’s own VibroSight. The new PV 102, a piezoelectric velocity sensor, is designed for vibration monitoring of turbomachinery and other rotating equipment. The PV 102 is a 100 mV/inch/second (3.94 mV/mm/s) piezoelectric velocity sensor. The uncertified version of the PV 102 has CE approval. The certified version of the PV 102 carries ATEX, IEC and CSA hazardous area certifications. The PV 102 is ideal for condition monitoring of motors, pumps, fans, compressors and turbines, including steam and gas (aeroderivative and frame) turbomachinery. The PV 102 may be used to compliment proximity probes in a condition monitoring or protection system. The standard output of the PV 102 is fully compatible with systems currently employed in industrial environments, such as Meggitt’s VM 600 hardware with VibroSight Total Condition Monitoring software from the Vibro-Meter product line.
To learn more about Meggitt’s PV 102, visit www.meggittsensingsystems.com
- Arizona Instrument's Computrac Analyzers
- Yokogawa's TDLS220 Mesurement Device
- Rotronic's HF8 Transmitter
- E-Instruments International's E8500 Combustion Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's Koyo Medium-Duty Encoders
- Swagelok's Fast Loop Module
- Siemens' Maxum Edition II Gas Chromatographs
- Endress+Hauser's OUSAF11 Absorption Sensor
- Rosemount Analytical's 700XA Gas Chromatograph
- ABB's PGC5000 Gas Chromatographs
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers