Meggitt's Vibro-Meter Velocity Sensor
Meggitt has boosted its Vibro-Meter product line with a velocity sensor that works with all condition and health monitoring systems including Meggitt’s own VibroSight. The new PV 102, a piezoelectric velocity sensor, is designed for vibration monitoring of turbomachinery and other rotating equipment. The PV 102 is a 100 mV/inch/second (3.94 mV/mm/s) piezoelectric velocity sensor. The uncertified version of the PV 102 has CE approval. The certified version of the PV 102 carries ATEX, IEC and CSA hazardous area certifications. The PV 102 is ideal for condition monitoring of motors, pumps, fans, compressors and turbines, including steam and gas (aeroderivative and frame) turbomachinery. The PV 102 may be used to compliment proximity probes in a condition monitoring or protection system. The standard output of the PV 102 is fully compatible with systems currently employed in industrial environments, such as Meggitt’s VM 600 hardware with VibroSight Total Condition Monitoring software from the Vibro-Meter product line.
To learn more about Meggitt’s PV 102, visit www.meggittsensingsystems.com
- EMX LEX-1000 Color Light Measurement Sensor Works for a Wide Variety of Light Sources
- AutomationDirect Ultrasonic Sensors Available with Discrete or Analog Outputs
- Ametek Crystal Engineering T-975-CPF Pneumatic Hand Pump Generates Pressure and Vacuum
- American Sensor Technologies Model AST46PT Exposion-Proof Pressure/Temperature Transmitter Offers Precision Measurements
- Yokogawa DPharp EJA Transmitters Features 90 ms. Response Time
- UEC One Series Smart Transmitter-Switch Monitors Gage and Differential Pressure
- Turck PT4500 and PT4510 Submersible Pressure Transmitters are Optimized for Challenging Environments
- Tel-Tru Model P611 Pressure Transmitter Maximizes Cycle Life In Pressure Spikes
- Swagelok IPT Series Suitable for Surface and Subsea Installation
- SOR 805QS Pressure Switch/Transmitter is Ideal for Hazardous Locations
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers