Mitsubishi Electric's ST Series Modulard I/OThe ST Series is a modular distributed I/O system that operates as a slave device station for either CC-Link or Profibus device-level networks. It features a head unit, power supply and compact I/O that assembles on the DIN rail to form a remote system, or node. Its scalable architecture accepts mix-and-match I/O configurations and I/O concentrations from two to 16 I/O points.
- Signal Conditioning: Balluff's Smart Light Functions In Three Modes
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers