Mitsubishi Electric Automation's ST Series I/O System
The ST Series is a modular distributed I/O system that operates as a slave device station for either CC-Link or Profibus device-level networks. This solution features a head unit, power supply and compact I/O that assembles on DIN rail to form a remote system, or node. The ST Series is flexible and offers a scalable architecture that accepts mix-and-match I/O configurations. Thanks to its modular design, it easily accepts I/O concentrations from 2 I/O to 16 I/O points. Even after initial installations are complete, this system provides users added value with easy maintenance and long term serviceability.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers