Moxa's E1200 Series of Remote Ethernet I/OThe UL-certified ioLogik E1200 series of remote Ethernet I/O products features a built-in, two-port Ethernet switch for daisy-chain topology, and has user-defined Modbus/TCP addressing. Multiple models offer digital input/output/relay, analog input/output and temperature range configuration. It also comes with free support for Moxa’s push-based Active OPC Server Lite.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers