Moxa’s ioLogik E2210 Ethernet Micro-RTU ControllerMoxa’s ioLogik E2210 is an Ethernet micro-RTU controller that uses proactive, event-based reporting to control I/O devices. Moxa’s Active OPC Server makes seamless connection with SCADA systems a reality. In addition, SNMP is used for communicating with a network management system for IT field users. It offers active messaging with real-time stamp, including SMS, SNMP Trap with I/O status, TCP and email. It also has an I/O peer-to-peer function and Windows/WinCE VB/VC.NET and Linux C APIs.
- Mitsubishi Electric's CC-Link IE Field Network Upgrades
- Yokogawa's ProSafe-RS R3.02.00
- Turck's On-Machine I/O Block
- Acromag's TT330 4-Wire Transmitters With USB-Configuration
- Alliance Sensors Group's S1A AC-LVDT Signal Conditioner
- Data Translation's DT9838 USB Acquisition Module
- Pepperl+Fuchs' KFU8-VCR-1 Transmitter Signal Conditioner
- Lantronix's xSenso Analog Device Server
- AutomationDirect's FC-ISO-C and D High-Speed Optical Isolators
- Phoenix Contact's SafetyBridge Technology
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers