Newcastle Systems' Mobile Workstation Cart
NB Series mobile-powered workstations save labor and improve productivity by eliminating unnecessary foot travel and paperwork. These ergonomic carts can carry computers, printers, scales, barcode scanners and other other kinds of small electronic equipment and/or components. An on-board battery powers up to four devices simultaneously for eight to 10 hours of normal use. Adjustable shelves hold up to 75 pounds each.
- Sensorex's CX-3000 Transmitter
- Madison's Pressure Switches H Series
- Kontron's Micro Client 3 Series Monitors and Controls
- Comark's Panel Magic Line of Widescreen Panel PC
- AutomationDirect's C-More Industrial Touchscreens
- EZAutomation's EZTouchPLC Jr. HMI/PLC Combo
- Honeywell's Experion HMI
- Pro-face's GP 400 Energy-Saving HMI
- Eaton's Logical XV HMI Series
- Beckhoff's Control Panel and Panel PC Series
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers