Omega Engineering's BVP70/BVP80 Ball ValvesON THE BALL VALVES
The compact, lightweight BVP70/BVP80 series features stainless-steel external trim and FKM O-rings standard. It operates with an air supply of 3.5 to 8.6 bar (50 to 125 psi), and the direct valve stem coupling to the actuator shaft minimizes backlash. They feature two ½ NPT conduit ports and integral thermal overload protection, and are ideal for water, chemical and process control applications.
- Asahi/America's PVC Wafer Check Valves
- AutomationDirect's All Stainless Steel F-Series Pneumatic Air Cylinders
- Assured Automation's V Series Modulating Ball Valve
- Electro-Chemical Devices' Triton TR8 Turbidity Analyzer
- AutomationDirect's NITRA E-Series Dual Rod Guided Air Cylinders
- Parker's Liquipure Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves
- Winters' SAE-Threaded Gauges
- Winters' SAE Threaded Gauges
- Omega's BVP70/BVP80 Pneumatic and Electric Actuated Ball Valves
- Exlar's Tritex II DC Actuators
- All products »
Access the entire print issue on-line and be notified each month via e-mail when your new issue is ready for you. Subscribe today.
- Featured White Papers